- A machine that dispenses small articles such as food, drinks, or cigarettes when a coin, bill, or token is inserted.More example sentences
- They can be bought from pharmacies, supermarkets, vending machines and via mail order.
- Perhaps the epitome of this efficiency is the popularity of the vending machine as a retail format.
- Inside, he stops at a vending machine, inserts the same card and purchases a soft drink.
More definitions of vending machineDefinition of vending machine in:
- The British & World English dictionary