- An image produced by venography.More example sentences
- A review of upper-extremity ultrasonograms and venograms that were positive for clotting identified thrombotic episodes.
- A venogram of a normal vein with a functioning valve shows dilation at the sinuses.
- A venogram is a test where a dye is injected into a vein in the foot and radiographs (X-rays) are taken of the outlined veins in the leg.
More definitions of venogramDefinition of venogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary