- Of, relating to, or serving for the provision of air to the lungs or respiratory system.More example sentences
- Sepsis can produce ventilatory failure because of respiratory muscle dysfunction and increased metabolic demands.
- Thus, the ventilatory control system rapidly employs a variety of compensatory mechanisms in the service of its ultimate function.
- Patients with ankylosing spondylitis rarely if ever develop ventilatory failure without superimposed lung disease.
More definitions of ventilatoryDefinition of ventilatory in:
- The British & World English dictionary