- Radiography of the ventricles of the brain with the cerebral fluid replaced by air (pneumoencephalography) or radiopaque material or labeled with a radionuclide.More example sentences
- Left ventricular systolic dysfunction was documented by either two-dimensional echocardiography or radionuclide ventriculography.
- Then they were taken to the catheterization laboratory to undergo left ventriculography and coronary arteriography.
- All patients underwent contrast left ventriculography, coronary arteriography, and electrophysiologic study, as clinically indicated.
More definitions of ventriculographyDefinition of ventriculography in:
- The British & World English dictionary