Situated toward the junction of the ventral and lateral sides.
More example sentences
- ‘Siculate’ sclerites are situated on the ventrolateral margin on either side of the animal's body.
- The recurved ventrolateral margins of P. schrami are not evident in P. pachoecoi.
- Microinjection of bicuculline in the ventrolateral PAG led to a decrease in the neuronal responses to heat.
- More example sentences
- The canines are more than twice as tall as I1, strongly recurved and inclined slightly ventrolaterally.
- The parapophyses are broad, elongate, wing-like projections that protrude ventrolaterally from the anteromedial margin of each centrum.
- On the dorsal portion of the rostral face, the shell layers extend ventrolaterally from those of the protoconch.
Definition of ventrolateral in:
- The British & World English dictionary