- A very small vein, especially one collecting blood from the capillaries.More example sentences
- This is dependent upon accessing the capillaries, venules, and arterioles of the dermis and subcutaneous tissues.
- Little is known regarding the pathogenesis of PVOD or why the disease is localized to pulmonary veins and venules.
- In the capillary bed, venules connect the arterial system to the venous system.
mid 19th century: from Latin venula, diminutive of vena 'vein'.
More definitions of venuleDefinition of venule in:
- The British & World English dictionary