noun[often as modifier]
- 1Gilded silver or bronze.More example sentences
- The ‘Symbols of Freedom’ flag is made of cold-cast porcelain, and the eagle is made of Legends [R] bronze, fine pewter and 24 kt. gold vermeil.
- Made from gold vermeil hardware, vintage plastic beads, and Swarovski crystal chain, they come in three varieties.
- Those with a vermeil medal at national level could enter the international level.
More definitions of vermeilDefinition of vermeil in:
- The British & World English dictionary