- Pasta made in long slender threads.More example sentences
- Place bean thread or rice vermicelli noodles in a pot, cover with hot water and allow to stand until tender.
- Chaariya are short thin noodles, similar to vermicelli.
- Rice vermicelli noodles add extra interest, and handfuls of herbs make up the necessary greenery.
Italian, plural of vermicello, diminutive of verme 'worm', from Latin vermis.
More definitions of vermicelliDefinition of vermicelli in:
- The British & World English dictionary