- The combination in one company of two or more stages of production normally operated by separate companies.More example sentences
- Finally, size of firm, vertical integration, diversification, and form of organization were found to be important direct influences.
- And Cendant's vertical integration of brokerage, settlement, and other services helps attract franchisees.
- The direction of vertical integration, that is, forwards or backwards, depends on where the business is positioned in the supply chain.
More definitions of vertical integrationDefinition of vertical integration in:
- The British & World English dictionary