- Flow of urine from the bladder back into the ureters, arising from defective valves and causing a high risk of kidney infection.More example sentences
- Bright echoes, representing microbubbles can now be seen in the renal pelvis, indicating vesicoureteric reflux.
- They showed vesicoureteric reflux in 19 of 86 study children and 2 of 19 control children.
- In Switzerland vesicoureteric reflux is now detected earlier than in the past.
mid 20th century: vesicoureteric from Latin vesica 'bladder' + ureteric (see ureter).
More definitions of vesicoureteric refluxDefinition of vesicoureteric reflux in:
- The British & World English dictionary