- Of or relating to a vestibule, particularly that of the inner ear, or more generally to the sense of balance.More example sentences
- In patients with decompression sickness, the vestibular system, spinal cord and brain are affected by the formation of nitrogen bubbles.
- The vestibular system of the inner ear influences our posture, our movements and the position of our body in space.
- Certainly, when positive, vestibular function testing provides objective documentation of a patient's reported symptoms.
More definitions of vestibularDefinition of vestibular in:
- The British & World English dictionary