- Of or relating to clothing or dress: lack of vestimentary rigorMore example sentences
- The vestimentary code is important but not especially interesting to read about.
- In striking contrast to the rustic setting, the ladies in waiting rival each other in vestimentary luxury.
- A tawdry tale, it keeps its steady focus on Tammy, a monument to bad taste in makeup and vestimentary horrors.
early 19th century: from Latin vestimentum 'clothing' + -ary1.
More definitions of vestimentaryDefinition of vestimentary in:
- The British & World English dictionary