- 1The conveying to an employee of unconditional entitlement to a share in a pension fund.More example sentences
- The expense was booked as a one-time charge, because ‘there is no vesting for these shares,’ he says.
- The statutory vesting period is five years, but your employer may provide immediate vesting if he or she wishes.
- A cash-poor start-up may rely heavily on stock options to compensate its employees, and the delayed vesting of the stock provides incentive for employees to stick with the new company.
More definitions of vestingDefinition of vesting in:
- The British & World English dictionary