- 1A deputy chancellor, especially one of a British university who discharges most of its administrative duties.More example sentences
- But the retiring vice chancellor of Cambridge University, Alec Broers, has called for the cap to be raised to £6,000.
- His previous role was deputy vice chancellor at the University of North London.
- He was appointed UCLA's executive vice chancellor in 1996.
More definitions of vice chancellorDefinition of vice chancellor in:
- The British & World English dictionary