- 1(Of a place) having a high incidence of activity involving prostitution, pornography, or drugs: a vice-ridden hub for violent suburban youthsMore example sentences
- Their open soliciting had earned London the reputation, admitted even by the government, of being one of the most viceridden cities in the world.
- A thinly disguised autobiography, it tears into British society, examining class, religion, loveless families, and vice-ridden public schools.
- The need to escape the overcrowded and vice-ridden "Tenderloin" district prompted many ambitious black families to seek accommodations in Harlem.
More definitions of vice-riddenDefinition of vice-ridden in:
- The British & World English dictionary