- A soup made with potatoes, leeks, and cream and typically served chilled.More example sentences
- After Helga's spiced up vichyssoise, Selina serves big portions of perfectly rare beef with peppery salad and home-made horseradish.
- In tub two, serve up three favorite cold soups, such as gazpacho, vichyssoise, and iced tomato.
- Pour a serving of vichyssoise into a shooter.
French (feminine), 'of Vichy' (see Vichy).
More definitions of vichyssoiseDefinition of vichyssoise in:
- The British & World English dictionary