- A signal of triumph or celebration made by holding up the hand with the palm outward and the first two fingers spread apart to represent the letter V.More example sentences
- When he reached his van he leapt on to its roof, waving to fans, flashing a victory sign, blowing kisses and giving a small dance.
- She stepped back, one hand on her hip, the other making a victory sign with her first two fingers.
- Pedestrians passing the union building greeted the chanting strikers with the victory sign though the police were quick to push the workers off the street and back into the building.
More definitions of victory signDefinition of victory sign in:
- The British & World English dictionary