Definition of video recorder in English:
A device that, when linked to a television set, can be used for recording on and playing videotapes.
- Germination was immediately recorded with a VHS video recorder using x4 and x10 magnification.
- Male behavior was recorded for 30 min by using a VHS video recorder on day 2 after spawning.
- I hold my remote control and - yes - I can programme my video recorder.
video recording noun
- Example sentences
- The Media Terminal will provide digital video broadcast services, full Internet access and personal video recording.
- Fire it up and you've got video calling, audio and video streaming, video recording and playback and, significantly, built in GPS.
- Vehling said the home media focus, which includes devices working off broadband networks such as cable boxes, is aimed at digital video recording.
Words that rhyme with video recordercamcorder
Definition of video recorder in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan