Definition of video recorder in English:
A device that, when linked to a television set, can be used for recording on and playing videotapes.
- Germination was immediately recorded with a VHS video recorder using x4 and x10 magnification.
- Male behavior was recorded for 30 min by using a VHS video recorder on day 2 after spawning.
- I hold my remote control and - yes - I can programme my video recorder.
video recording noun
- Example sentences
- The Media Terminal will provide digital video broadcast services, full Internet access and personal video recording.
- Fire it up and you've got video calling, audio and video streaming, video recording and playback and, significantly, built in GPS.
- Vehling said the home media focus, which includes devices working off broadband networks such as cable boxes, is aimed at digital video recording.
Definition of video recorder in:
- British & World English dictionary