- A device that, when linked to a television set, can be used for recording on and playing videotapes.More example sentences
- Germination was immediately recorded with a VHS video recorder using x4 and x10 magnification.
- Male behavior was recorded for 30 min by using a VHS video recorder on day 2 after spawning.
- I hold my remote control and - yes - I can programme my video recorder.
- More example sentences
- The Media Terminal will provide digital video broadcast services, full Internet access and personal video recording.
- Fire it up and you've got video calling, audio and video streaming, video recording and playback and, significantly, built in GPS.
- Vehling said the home media focus, which includes devices working off broadband networks such as cable boxes, is aimed at digital video recording.
More definitions of video recorderDefinition of video recorder in:
- The British & World English dictionary