- A device that, when linked to a television set, can be used for recording on and playing videotapes.More example sentences
- The thieves also stole a micro-wave oven, a techniques amplifier and and six speakers, a fan and a video cassette recorder.
- We are facing a very new and a very troubling assault and we are facing it from a thing called the video cassette recorder and its necessary companion called the blank tape.
- In Britain, around 94 per cent of homes now have at least one colour TV and 66 per cent a video cassette recorder.
More definitions of videocassette recorderDefinition of videocassette recorder in:
- The British & World English dictionary