- 1Visual images produced using computer technology.More example sentences
- The provision of storage for the graphics processor is a significant cost item for a videographics display system.
- Die Another Day required motion graphics, interactive screens and video walls throughout including controlling videographics for on-set playback.
- 1.1 [treated as singular] The manipulation of video images using a computer.More example sentences
- A typeface for videographics use has to compensate for the rounding-off caused by the flying dot that makes the scan lines.
More definitions of videographicsDefinition of videographics in:
- The British & World English dictionary