Definition of videography in English:
The process or art of making video films.
- They will have classes in sculpting, painting, photography, music, theatre, contemporary dance, film, and videography, apart from reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Barring the lack of a touch-screen like Sony models and the mediocre battery life of one hour with the supplied battery, the Canon is indeed a great buy for anyone serious about their videography.
- On-site support included a hospitality banquet, equipment expo and finish line videography that ushered finishers into video clips that could be e-mailed to friends and family.
- Example sentences
- From there, he picked up enough knowledge and experience to become an accomplished videographer and editor.
- He is also one of two videographers catching everything on camcorder for posterity.
- It will let them use Yahoo's video search to find programs from amateur videographers and video bloggers.
Definition of videography in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan