- 1Magnetic tape for recording and reproducing visual images and sound.More example sentences
- The images and sound from videotape are hugely inferior to DVD.
- The images were selected from continuous videotape recordings.
- Thus, his memory of Lisa is mediated by this black-and-white videotape recording which includes significantly the off-screen presence of Christina.
- 1.1A videocassette.More example sentences
- Fighting for Your Marriage is available with audiocassettes or videotapes.
- Do you have like the Gameboys or any video games, a lot of videotapes, some DVDs?
- The walls were lined with shelves holding videotapes and DVDS.
- 1.2A film or other piece of material recorded on videotape.More example sentences
- It looked like he was outside at the time the videotape was filmed.
- A Defence Department spokesman confirmed the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force.
- The beating went on for about 90 seconds, according to police who saw a videotape of the fracas recorded by a camcorder.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Make a video recording of (an event or broadcast): his arrest was videotapedMore example sentences
- He was so superior to his task that it was like Steven Spielberg videotaping a kid's birthday party.
- The project will begin in earnest later this year, with three ethnographers tracking and videotaping one family every other week.
- They then slap some makeup on the girls and begin videotaping them.
More definitions of videotapeDefinition of videotape in:
- The British & World English dictionary