- A shout given by a hunter on seeing a fox break cover.More example sentences
- Winner watched, quivering like a fox on hearing the distant view halloo.
- Over tilled hill and manicured dale they bounded with tally-hos, yoicks and view halloos, making life miserable not only for the fox, but for stolid farmers and their livestock.
- Things are always changing into other things on the Orpheum circuit, but we have no secret names remaining, just those words we've always used, my germinisms, your view halloos.
More definitions of view hallooDefinition of view halloo in:
- The British & World English dictionary