- A person who cultivates grapes for winemaking.More example sentences
- A generally recognized ‘vintage’ year can have its failures, often for reasons totally beyond the competence of vignerons and wine-makers.
- In 2000, the vignerons took advantage of the incredible super-ripe Cabernet franc that came along with the vintage.
- A wine that costs $9.99 retail usually leaves the vigneron's cellar at $3.00 to $3.50.
French, from vigne 'vine'.
More definitions of vigneronDefinition of vigneron in:
- The British & World English dictionary