- A highly spiced hot Indian curry.More example sentences
- Lamb korma is nowhere near as powerful as curry or vindaloo, relying more on a subtle blend of spices in a creamy sauce.
- After these there are nine chicken varieties including a madras, korma and vindaloo.
- In the veg buffet section, the tables will be loaded with Goan green salad, vegetable indad, doodhi sukem, dhahi ambat, vegetable vindaloo and mango curry.
probably from Portuguese vin d'alho 'wine and garlic (sauce)', from vinho 'wine' + alho 'garlic'.
More definitions of vindalooDefinition of vindaloo in:
- The British & World English dictionary