- The card game blackjack.More example sentences
- The older adults played vingt-et-un (Twenty-one) or other card games while the young danced and engaged in flirtations until the party dispersed near daybreak.
- In my first term at prep school, I was introduced to vingt-et-un.
- During the next century, French colonists brought the game of vingt-et-un across the ocean to Canada and the United States, and the game started making regular appearances in North American casinos in the early twentieth century.
French, literally 'twenty-one'.
More definitions of vingt-et-unDefinition of vingt-et-un in:
- The British & World English dictionary