noun (plural vinos) • informal
- Wine, especially that which is cheap or of inferior quality.More example sentences
- The rough red Italian vino was on the table for every meal and we drank it instead of water, not being too certain of the purity of the ship's drinking water.
- He shares a few vino tintos with an excitable Italian
- In the late 1990s the country was producing an average of about 50 million l of vinos finos, 150 million l of very basic vinos comunes, and 80 million l of grape juice.
Spanish and Italian, 'wine'.
More definitions of vinoDefinition of vino in:
- The British & World English dictionary