- The computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment, such as a helmet with a screen inside or gloves fitted with sensors.More example sentences
- You play as a character that has entered a computer system in virtual reality to destroy a virus infecting the main frame.
- As virtual reality simulators are computer based systems they generate output data, or what is commonly referred to as metrics.
- Their aim is simple: to generate a truly immersive virtual reality environment that has a useful commercial function.
More definitions of virtual realityDefinition of virtual reality in:
- The British & World English dictionary