- Relating to or denoting the visual perception of the spatial relationships of objects.More example sentences
- There is an improvement in visuospatial constructional ability and visuospatial learning and recall with age in both genders.
- Subjects are first asked to copy the figure to assess their visuospatial constructional ability, and then 30 minutes later, are asked to reproduce the figure from memory.
- Age is the most significant risk factor for dementia, a syndrome characterized by a decline in memory and in at least one of the following areas: language, visuospatial skills, and executive functioning.
More definitions of visuospatialDefinition of visuospatial in:
- The British & World English dictionary