- Clinical measurements, specifically pulse rate, temperature, respiration rate, and blood pressure, that indicate the state of a patient’s essential body functions.More example sentences
- Your vital signs are body temperature, blood pressure and heart and respiration rates.
- Soft fabric sensors could monitor vital signs such as body temperature, pulse and breath rate.
- They may perform a physical exam and check your vital signs - blood pressure and pulse.
More definitions of vital signsDefinition of vital signs in:
- The British & World English dictionary