- 1The state of being strong and active; energy: changes that will give renewed vitality to our democracyMore example sentences
- Nothing sells fitness better than a healthy body that sparkles with energy and vitality.
- It is as if becoming prominent in a public sphere starts to rob you of the energy and vitality that drove you there in the first place.
- Taking one step at a time with complete attention and energy brings vitality and creativity to all you do.
- 1.1The power giving continuance of life, present in all living things: the vitality of seedsMore example sentences
- Jupiter's celestial brilliance portrays vitality, power, strength, and freedom of will.
- It's a promissory ideal that can be redeemed only by our own vitality in the present.
- I look at your photos, and I know that the beauty and power and vitality of nature are healing for you, as they are for me.
late 16th century: from Latin vitalitas, from vitalis (see vital).