- Of, relating to, or consisting of a vowel or vowels.More example sentences
- In the first experiment, words were presented with pointing, that is, vowel diacritics carrying the full vocalic information in the word; and without pointing, i.e., with partial and ambiguous vowel marking by letters.
- The Spanish vocalic system consists of five vowel sounds with well-defined parameters so that there is no overlap among them, allowing Spanish vowels to maintain their phonetic clarity whether used in isolation or in context.
- One is the Semitic root-and-pattern structure, which combines root radicals (usually consonants, marked by Cs) with a mainly vocalic pattern to produce a word.
More definitions of vocalicDefinition of vocalic in:
- The British & World English dictionary