another term for videocast. the short vodcast will take viewers through the five easy steps to completing your tax return online
More example sentences
- The family of products are multiplatform and allow you to watch movies, listen to music, download podcasts, vodcasts and so on all over the house.
- Regular vodcasts and video features will be available to complement the extensive news and live coverage on site.
- He's going to do Vodcasts on his blog.
- More example sentences
- I think librarians should really weigh the pros and cons of both screencasting and vodcasting before using either technology.
- Innovative practitioners might consider delving into vodcasting to deliver online neighborhood tours, highlight new listings, etc.
- Whichever approach you take to vodcasting, the steps remain the same.
Definition of vodcast in:
- The British & World English dictionary