- An electromotive force or potential difference expressed in volts.More example sentences
- The plasma screen consists of tiny gas plasma cells that are charged at exact electrical voltages to make a picture.
- Then measure the voltage and current by attaching your volt meter to the two pieces of metal.
- These devices need two external ceramic capacitors to produce stable, efficient positive voltages.
More definitions of voltageDefinition of voltage in:
- The British & World English dictionary