- 1A small printed piece of paper that entitles the holder to a discount or that may be exchanged for goods or services.More example sentences
- Junior season-ticket holders must exchange their vouchers for a ticket.
- The privatization process began in late 1992, after all citizens had become entitled to a voucher that could be exchanged for shares in the new private companies.
- All entrants will receive £20 worth of discount vouchers for Vodafone services.
- 1.1A receipt.More example sentences
- Tangretti provided copies of his vouchers, receipts and backup documentation for last year, except for itemized lists of phone charges.
- Along with cash, police said they were told the vault contained receipts and vouchers which detailed how funds should be received and disbursed.
- You will also need share vouchers, and certificates of deduction of tax from bank and building society accounts.
early 17th century: from vouch.