- A fund that invests in companies or properties that are performing poorly and may therefore be undervalued.More example sentences
- Such complacency, they argue, only encourages the vulture funds to target investment trusts with wide discounts.
- The slowdown in the commercial property market in Ireland may lead to vulture funds looking to obtain short-term value in the Irish market.
- Bottom feeders, the vulture funds, are an important part of the process in a recovery like this.
More definitions of vulture fundDefinition of vulture fund in:
- The British & World English dictionary