noun (plural same or Was)
- 2The Mon-Khmer language of the Wa.More example sentences
- Map showing three main dialect groupings of Wa speakers in Yunnan, China, as well as additional sub-dialects.
- He has worked on minority languages spoken in Burma/Myanmar such as: Wa, Sgaw Karen and Khumi Chin.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Wa or their language.More example sentences
- Burma's Wa tribe has become Asia's most dangerous drug cartel.
More definitions of WADefinition of Wa in:
- The British & World English dictionary