- A strip of cloth forming the waist of a garment such as a skirt or a pair of trousers.More example sentences
- Korbin stood up from his sitting position and hooked a thumb on the waistband of his jeans.
- His waist was thin and his hips narrow where the end of the shirt tucked into the back waistband of the shorts.
- They don't have a button on the waistband but since I rarely wear short tops that's okay.
More definitions of waistbandDefinition of waistband in:
- The British & World English dictionary