- 1An imaginary line around a person’s body at the waist, especially with respect to its size: eliminating inches from the waistlineMore example sentences
- Simply enter your weight and waistline measurements, the body shaper's built-in microprocessor will then automatically calculate and accumulate the burnt out calories.
- Irish waistlines are expanding - half of the population is officially overweight and one in eight is obese, a 30% increase since 2000.
- It's an ideal option for the growing number of drinkers and clubbers who are keen to watch their waistlines.
- 1.1The shaping and position of the waist of a garment.More example sentences
- What caught my eye first was that he was wearing a jacket with a waistline seam - not a full-blown Norfolk jacket, less obtrusive than that, but in that class.
- Necklines are going down and waistlines going up!
- We love the tailored waistline and flared skirt.
More definitions of waistlineDefinition of waistline in:
- The British & World English dictionary