noun[treated as singular or plural] North American
- Waiters and waitresses collectively.More example sentences
- Although the unmarked door would insinuate that only the coolest are welcome, once inside the waitstaff and bartenders are super friendly and accommodating.
- The restaurant is cafeteria-style, so there's no waitstaff to rush you out.
- But shrewd restaurateurs and bar owners know that the secret weapon lies in the hands of a highly trained waitstaff.
More definitions of waitstaffDefinition of waitstaff in:
- The British & World English dictionary