- 1An act or instance of waiving a right or claim.More example sentences
- Incentives would have to include tax waivers, for instance, on appropriate equipment used in production and which were environmentally friendly.
- It provided for a waiver of all claims for the period before 1 January 1993.
- It is also argued that the Agreement has the effect of constituting a waiver of litigation privilege.
- 1.1A document recording the waiving of a right or claim.More example sentences
- The district provided the information, also permitting parents to sign waivers for the bilingual program.
- A written waiver was prepared by counsel and signed by Blanchard.
- To protect yourself, get signed waivers for these installations.