- (In certain arthropods, especially crustaceans) a limb used for walking.More example sentences
- Large U. minax males use walking legs or the enlarged claw to capture prey feeding on moist sand flats.
- The next four pairs of appendages are the walking legs. These are cylindrical and spiny and increase in size with each pair.
- The second pair of appendages, the pedipalps, resemble walking legs.
More definitions of walking legDefinition of walking leg in:
- The British & World English dictionary