- A ceremonial dance performed before a battle or to celebrate victory.More example sentences
- While swinging swords or guns, men will dance a war dance.
- They perform the tribal war dance in tribal costume.
- The reader, of in this case spectator, is allowed to see just how the object played a role in elevating the senses and enlivening the spirit of the people, be it in performing a war dance, for hunting, or a celebrating a marriage.
More definitions of war danceDefinition of war dance in:
- The British & World English dictionary