- 1A room from which a war is directed.More example sentences
- It's a long way from a room in share house, to the war room of a futuristic submarine.
- The General is making his decisions about the war in a war room based upon computers and real time communications, all over the world.
- In the end hardly anyone was following the evidence outside the Committee, except the batteries of officials monitoring proceedings from the Defence war room hidden away next door.
- 1.1A room from which business or political strategy is planned.More example sentences
- They are manning a political war room near the FleetCenter to respond to the Democrats.
- But many European experts doubt that the war room strategy will be enough.
- The company now attempts to sell business and expertise, and from its New York war room selects targets in a variety of sectors ranging from utilities, banking, financial services and local government.