noun• informal • humorous
- An instance of a person accidentally exposing an intimate part of their body as a result of an article of clothing slipping out of position.More example sentences
- In the wake of Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction," the FCC received 500,000 complaints.
- Luckily, there were no wardrobe malfunctions to speak of.
- A media incident crosses a new line - wardrobe malfunction, real-life copycat incident, desperate housewife.
More definitions of wardrobe malfunctionDefinition of wardrobe malfunction in:
- The British & World English dictionary