- A woman in charge of the construction and organization of the costumes in a theatrical company.More example sentences
- The wardrobe mistress came from Kubrick's stable, and the make-up is flawless (and won the movie an Oscar nomination).
- A Leigh-born wardrobe mistress and costumier to the stars, Jean Hunnisett, has died aged 73.
- If I hadn't become a successful actor I'd have been a wardrobe mistress, without a doubt.
More definitions of wardrobe mistressDefinition of wardrobe mistress in:
- The British & World English dictionary