nounchiefly North American
- A trunk fitted with rails and shelves for use as a traveling wardrobe.More example sentences
- For the professional or serious rider, tack, saddle, or wardrobe trunks may prove to be a necessity.
- The company produces a wide assortment of soft and rigid wardrobe trunks of different shape and size.
- Among the selection of Louis Vuitton trunks were two handsome wardrobe trunks that sold for $3,900 each.
More definitions of wardrobe trunkDefinition of wardrobe trunk in:
- The British & World English dictionary