noun (plural warehousemen)
- A person who is employed in, manages, or owns a warehouse.More example sentences
- It has meant employing two more drivers, an extra warehouseman and four more office workers, bringing its total workforce to 40.
- Wilson's players are warehousemen, salesmen, delivery drivers, surveyors and oil workers - all busy and hard-working - most used to viewing football merely as their escape from the daily grind.
- For all his working life Sam was employed at Passmonds Mill as a weft warehouseman.
More definitions of warehousemanDefinition of warehouseman in:
- The British & World English dictionary