(also war gaming)
- 1The action of playing a war game as a leisure activity or exercise in personal development.More example sentences
- We believe those experts can be developed and nurtured through the time-tested practice of wargaming - particularly if they learn, along the way, that you can't win 'em all.
- Unfortunately, the use of wargaming in the American military is not universal.
- 1.1The action of engaging in a campaign or course of action using the strategies of a military exercise.More example sentences
- The interesting mix of military history and wargaming is important to the profession of arms.
- Then some years later wargaming would be formally adopted by that country's military.
- Soviet wargaming could not adjudicate the strategic impacts of air power.
More definitions of wargamingDefinition of wargaming in:
- The British & World English dictionary