Recover from strenuous physical exertion by doing gentle stretches and exercises.
- Basically adequate warm up, warm down, stretching, correct training, good diet and when possible, correcting bio mechanical problems are the best buffers against injuries.
- You can warm down physically by walking around or doing lighter (using less energy) exercises.
- An adequate warm up, the selection of safe exercises and movement patterns, regular monitoring of body alignment and exercise intensity, and an appropriate warm down are important.
A series of gentle exercises designed to relax the body after strenuous physical exertion.
- Warm-ups and warm-downs were swum on intervals.
- There are warm-ups and warm-downs, pressure management talks, positive attitude sessions, gym regimes and massage routines to contend with.
- But they did real warm-downs in those days, son, not like the pathetic imitations I see today.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan